After Hours Care & Emergencies:
Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service
238 E. Bearrs Avenue, Tampa
Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners
3000 Busch Lake Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33614
If you are having an emergency with your pet:
1) Stay calm - our pets sense our nervousness.
2) Call ahead to the emergency hospital and let
them know what is happening, listen to their
advise, take the phone number with you in case
you need directions again.
3) Take your important documents folder and
medical history papers with you.
4) Be careful moving an injured or sick pet - they may react or nip because they are scared.
5) Bring your ID (Drivers License) and payment
method (cash, check or credit card).
Emergency hospitals do not have payment
plans or delayed billing...however they all
6) If you pet has ingested a toxin, pesticide,
human medication, or prescription bring all
packaging and labels with you.
7) Gather all the records and diagnostic results
from the ER to bring with you for follow up
care. Also, ask the ER staff for a copy of any
x rays to bring to us too.
8) Please contact us to let us know that you and
your pet went to the ER, so that we can
offer continued care and help address any
ongoing treatment concerns.